Associate Product Designer
Book of the Month is looking for a Product Designer to support our growing Product team. The Product Designer will work closely with the Sr. Product Designer and Product Managers to create designs for our logged out website, maintain our design system, contribute to new projects, execute competitive design analysis and user testing, and QA new features to ensure that they match design. With time, this person will manage their own projects end to end alongside a Product Manager and with the support of the Sr. Product Designer.
What you will be doing…
- Create new designs for our logged out user experience with a goal to convert more visitors to members.
- Work closely with the CRO Product Manager, Sr. Product Designer and the CRO Marketing Manager to capture feedback and quickly iterate on new designs for our conversion funnel.
- Keep our design system up to date and in parity with the site and app user experience.
- Assist the Sr. Product Designer with new Figma file set up, competitive design analysis, user research and prototyping.
- Actively participate, alongside Product Managers, in the QA process to ensure that the implementation matches the design spec and propose any improvements.
- Participate in design reviews and capture feedback and follow ups.
- Manage other projects end-to-end, creating mockups, wireframes, and prototypes to illustrate your design and user interaction.
What you should have…
- At least 1 year of experience designing and prototyping web and mobile UI and UX designs in Figma for a direct to consumer product and a portfolio demonstrating past projects
- Openness to constructive design feedback
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with other Designers, Product Managers and cross functional partners
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with iOS and Android best practices
- Familiarity with user experience principles and research methodologies
Nice to haves...
- Experience designing landing pages and knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimization
- Light graphic design experience
Base salary range: $80,000 - $120,000