Associate Product Manager
Book of the Month is looking for an Associate Product Manager to help build and manage the Book of the Month product experience.
The Associate Product Manager will be working closely with Product Design and Engineering to define, design, and build new features and improvements to existing features for our consumer-facing applications across web and our mobile app. In this position, you will be responsible for providing an exceptional online experience to our members, which includes facilitating site features through the product lifecycle, performing routine (but integral) internal processes, and QA testing. Over time, your development trajectory will include working closely with Product Design and Engineering to own the build-out of new features for our member-facing consumer applications, as well as the backend applications used by our team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to learn how to build consumer-facing software in an at-scale e-commerce environment.
About the role:
- Write clear, detailed product specification documents for new features.
- Present design options, gather user/stakeholder feedback, and organize the next round of iteration for new product development.
- Present new features and improvements to the Engineering team and work closely with them to develop tech specs.
- Develop and own a master list of well-written test cases that ensures building new features to spec from both a functional and design perspective.
- Perform routine regression tests of existing site functionality across browser, device, and email client.
- Write clear and detailed bug tickets for Engineering.
- You have 1-3 years of experience.
- You care about your career -- you want to do something great and you are willing to put in the hard work to make it happen.
- You are extremely detail oriented.
- You possess strong analytical problem-solving skills.
Base salary range between: $80,000 - $110,000